Friday, 21 March 2014

Goodbye sweet blog!



Hello Everyone,

Hope this finds you all well!
As you may have notice I've not posted anything here for almost a year, which is very bad!
but it is not through not wanting or not producing any new work. But due the design of my new website and my Instagram I can now keep you up-to date in an easier and more accessible way.
This blog has been brilliant over the last couple of years and I'll be sad to see it go, but I see new and exciting things ahead. I hope that you'll still follow my creative endeavours and enjoy my future posts.
If you would like to still follow my work then you can HERE! and HERE!   

Thanks for you interest and comments over the years, it has been of great interest and provided much
encouragement!

Best wishes,
Daniel

1 comment:

samacleod said...

Yeah, instagram is fun. Loved your blog. Thanks for the inspiration.