Friday, 22 February 2013

PICK ME UP SELECTS!










Hello All, 

I'm very excited to announce that I will be showing at this years PICK ME UP graphics arts fair (at Somerset house in London). 
 I'll be showing the Pick Me Up Selects section (which is a group of 20 up-coming artist and illustrators.) I have been involved in the last two exhibitions, but to have my own space is going to be amazing. 
I'm planing to show all knew work (a mix of 2-D and 3-D), including my daily paintings and work from my first ever children's book!!! (which I will be giving you a sneaky peek of very soon). 
I will be posting more about my progress over the coming weeks, but if you would like to find out more about the event then please visit Somerset houses site here







1 comment:

Melissa Kojima said...

Congrat! How fun! Love the daily paintings and glad they'll be seen by many others. Can't wait to see your 1st children's book. It's about time!!! Hehehee!