Tuesday, 23 October 2012

"Old School" Print exhibition at Smug

 
Hello all!
Very sorry for the long-time-no-blog! I have been quite busy on various projects over the last few weeks, but I promise that I'll post some of the work that I have been up to really soon. 

In the meantime here's a bit of good news, I been very kindly asked by the good people at Smug (a fantastic store in Islington) to be involved in their print exhibition, which starts this Saturday (27th October). Their will be artwork by an array of amazing artist and Illustrators to look at and buy (if one tickles your fancy). So please if your free on the weekend go and have a nose around Smug!


Smug,
13 Camden Passage
Islington,
N1 8EA


 

1 comment:

Melissa Kojima said...

Congrats. Sound like a lot of fun. Wish I lived near it. BTW, don't be sorry for being busy with lots of illo work. That's a blessing!