Saturday, 23 June 2012

KRETS workshop photos








Hello all,

I blogged a few weeks back about a stamp workshop that I was conducting at Krets Gallery in Malmo. The event went so well, its was really cool to do another workshop at Krets and the guys and girls who took part were amazing - really good fun! The stamps were really simply made (just foam rubber shapes stuck on the back of plastic sheets, so you could see the design when printing), but the results were amazing. It was interesting to see the variety of marks and images that can be made from a few simple shapes. Here are a few photos from the event as well as a few shots of what was made.
Thanks to everyone who took part and thanks to Anna and Cindy for inviting me back and for making me feel very welcome in Malmo.

 

1 comment:

Melissa Kojima said...

Ah, it does look like everyone had a good time. I love how the self portraits turned out!