Thursday, 17 May 2012

STAMP-WORKSHOP AT KRETS GALLERY



Hey there!

Here is a bit of jazzy news! I've been kindly ask by the cool KRETS gallery to 
to do a workshop again (remember the kite workshop from last summer!). well I'm back 
there again, this time I'm going to be conducting a stamp making workshop. As yet the full 
details of the days events are still to be finalised, but be sure that it will jam-packed with some experimental stamp-buiding and messy colourful image making.
So if you live in Malmö or are close by or even just keen enough to jump on a plane just to get their, then join me on the on Saturday the 9th June 
at: 

KRETS,
Kristianstadsgatan 16
214 23 Malmö 

SWEDEN

For more other info on the workshop or any of the other workshops that are on (as they have a lot of  ace artists involved) visit KRETS
or email 
krets@krets.info

  








1 comment:

Melissa Kojima said...

Oh, oh, sound like a lot of fun. I'll probably blog about this. Wish I was close enough to go to it---I'm in Los Angeles.