Tuesday, 8 May 2012

FROSTVILLE EXHIBITION PHOTOS!






































































Hello All 

I very excited to show you a selection of pictures from my recent solo show FROSTVILLE! I'm really happy with how the show has turned out, and as I had hoped the exhibition has also pointed to some new possibilities for the future work and development of this project. 

A big thanks to Anna and everyone at the Frontroom gallery for making me feel really welcome and for asking me to make the show in the first place. 
And thanks you for everyone coming down, it was great to meet some new faces. 














6 comments:

Apanona said...

WOOOW!GREAT!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Wow! that looks amazing, wish I lived in the UK! Congratulations:)

August Laustsen said...

Looks really good!

ponto guloso said...

Your work is really beautiful.
I hope I will have the opportunity to see it live sometime soon.
Congratulations!

Pailin Thawornwijit said...

I used to see your work once at RCA.
I really really love them all!

onĂ­rica said...

wow ,
love yr work!
very nice!
;)