Wednesday, 25 April 2012

FROSTVILLE EXHIBITION at the Frontroom gallery!



Hello all!

Sorry I have been away for a while. I have been busy creating a lot of new work for this.
Its an exhibition of a new project that I have started called FROSTVILLE!
The project is a fictional town that I have started work on of which this exhibition will be the first glimpse of. I'm hoping that FROSTVILLE will become a mammoth of a project, with a bright future and something that I'm very excited about.

I you interested and would like to see more, then please join me on the Friday the 4th of May for the Private view!

If you can't make it to that then the show runs from the 4th May till the 22nd June at

The Frontroom Gallery,
The Gatehouse,
23-25 Gwydir St,
Cambridge,
CB 1 2LG.

If you would like to find out more about the The Frontroom then have a peep HERE!

I look forward to seeing you all on the night.

2 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Looking forward to seeing some photos of Frostville!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Great! Have posted on my blog today - love!