Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The Times






















 







Hello all,

I'm very excited as I was asked to do a Illustration for todays Times T2 supplement as well as the cover. The illustrations were for an article about how Briton's are the worst for taking up foreign language and how we are losing out economically as a result.  It was really interesting and fun to producing illustrations for the newspaper as the turn-around time was quite fast so as a result the drawings became a lot loser and intuitive as you don't have time for overworking. I'm really happy with the result though! and I look forward to doing more of this kind of work in the future.




5 comments:

Makiko Hastings said...

Fantastic! They look great. I'm off to a newsagent... xm

Louise said...

they look super! great to see your stuff in print :)

kim said...

DAN! So cool to see your work, I love your style and the colour pallet - I'm sure this will lead to plenty more editorial commissions - well done! xx

Caritas Fischer said...

It looks so good! You're in the big league now!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Looks great - well done, you're on the up & up!