Wednesday, 8 February 2012

The Magnificent Seven, Milan show - tonight!


Hello All,

If you find yourself in Milan this evening, maybe you would like to Pop into the PV of a exhibition
that I'm involved. Unfortunately I will not be their as I'm stuck in the UK(booooo!) but it should be lots of fun and their are many talented Illustrators for you to fest your eyes upon!! The Exhibition starts this evening at 6.30 at the Santeria gallery, via paladini 8, 20133, Milano. For more informations visit their site here!
So If you are lucky enough to be in Milan then please go and a nose around!
I will also be posting some photos of the show in the next couple of days so if you can't
make it you can get a sneeky peek.

Thanks to Filippo for giving me the opportunity to exhibit and for setting up the show!







No comments: