Friday, 13 January 2012

SNEEKY PEEK: Milan show sketchbook




Hello all,
Here is a bit of really exciting news! I been very kindly asked Santeria Gallery in Milan to be part of a
group show in February. I'm really happy for two reasons, one this is the first time I'll be showing in Italy and two the show is great incentive to try out some projects I've wanted to do for ages. Here are some of my ideas and sketches so far, nothing concrete yet ,but its great to play around with some new ideas and materials.
I recently bought some felt tip pens, which I haven't used for anything in particular yet, so its been quite exciting using them. I'm finding that they are really nice to use as they dry flat, but still have a nice texture. Also they're quick to use, so the drawings stay really fresh and not too overworked.
I will post more about the show over the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!!


No comments: