Saturday, 28 January 2012

NORSE PROJECTS T-SHIRTS!



























Hello all, 
sorry for the lack of blog action the last few weeks, have been a little busy preparing work for the Milan
show which is coming up next month. (more updates to come on this so keep your eyes peeled!)  
In the meantime I very excited to announce that a set of T-shirt designs that I made for the amazing Danish brand NORSE PROJECTS, have finally been printed and are out now!
I was very kindly asked last year to work on some designs for Norse's SS12 artist collaboration series, 
so I've kept this project under my hat for a whole year, but its great to finally post some of the drawings. The theme itself for the series quite lose, but as it was for the summer range I wanted to have a outdoors summery kind of feel to it. This was fun because it gave me the freedom to draw things that I wouldn't normally draw. 
Below are the five tees that made the collection as well one which has back print of a man hiding in a tree. I haven't seen them in the flesh yet, but I will be getting a sample of each soon, which I'm pretty excited about and will post about soon. 
If you are interested in buying one their are available at Norse's webshop.

     
      

4 comments:

Bec said...

Lovely!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love, love, love! have posted on my blog :)

karamba! said...

summer in the air.
Simply awsome.

Manohar singh Jodhpur said...

I am thinking about starting. Thank you for this information, it has been educational and helpful to me. Wedding sherwani for men