Friday, 20 January 2012

Milan show- update!!!!!!!








  


Hello there,  
been preparing some more new work for the milan show this week. Getting really excited though, as I will have to send the work off soon! 
Over the last couple of days I've been experimenting with more facial expressions on my characters. This has both been really fun and quite strange, because  most of the characters that I drew perviously have very little detail on they faces, so the additional extra lines to suggest a face/expression took away the ambiguous nature which I liked. However Im really enjoying using various lines to indicate the shape of the eyebrows and such, which I think can give a range of expressions. So maybe I need to try with using these lines more sparingly, then I will hopefully achieve a good balance between ambiguity and detail.

3 comments:

Laura Gee said...

Hello! Great work.(I like the bits of details) Goodluck for the show x

Nina Jørgensen said...

Cool!! Good luck with your show in Italy!! Love the first image, it is so fun!

Bec said...

These look beautiful! Love the colours and the third image especially. Good luck with the show!