Monday, 3 October 2011

Google doodles








Hi,
Here a few photos from a really exciting projcet that I was involved with a few weeks back.
The project was to create an epic drawing which would eventually be used as a cover for Google's publication "Think Quarterly". The idea being that the canvas was to be filled with tiny characters, which would then be photographed in sections and used as 2,500 unique covers.
The drawing took a few days, but it was great fun to work in this sort of environment, working alongside some very talented illustrators. Some of whom I had never met before, but found myself bouncing ideas off and inspiring each other. Which, for me, is as a really different and exciting way to work and something I would like to do more of in the future.

I will hopefully be receiving a copy of the magazine when its out so keep you eyes peeled.

Also would like to thank YCN and The Church of London for getting me involved in the project and thanks to Rosie Gist for taking the photo's.

No comments: