Sunday, 18 September 2011

NIDO MAGAZINE












Hello all,
Got a really nice gift in the post today. It was from Nido magzine, who a couple of weeks back asked me to do a some of illustrations for their stories page. It was really great to illustrate a story as It something that I haven't done much of recently. The story was about a boy that finds a magic ball on the beach while on holiday and through lots of trial and error the ball teaches the boy to play football like a true champion. The story was a really exciting exercise, because the subject matter is something that I would not naturally have picked, so I ended up drawing some
pretty new and different things. I really enjoy projects like these as I feel they keep my work and brain fresh. I look forward to doing more work like this in the future.

Thanks to NIDO for sending me the magazine.

No comments: