Thursday, 24 February 2011

KITE BITS AND BOBS











I received an exciting package today. It was from my really good friend Mark Wright!
I asked him to if he could make some quite delicate brackets to form the shape of my kite sticks,
and he did a smashing job. It really was a difficult piece to make as the horizontal hole needed to drilled at an angle ( see the 4th picture down) but luckily enough Mark had just bought a new machine which could do just that, and I think he was itching to test out too!
So thanks Mark! clap clap!
He also makes really amazing Cigar box guitars, go have a look they are super cool.

1 comment:

Jo Blaker said...

Hi Dan, your kites are looking SUPER, some really funny ideas and drawings. Can't wait to see pictures of the show. good luck getting it all ready! jo x